Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The pictures

Hi everyone. I finally posted pictures. I am at a computer in a computer lab on the University campus. It took me a very long time, and this website does not really cooperate. The pictures are very oddly spaced, and there was very little I could do about it. I tried to number some of the pictures, especially those that were closely space. Unfortunately, the captions are very messy and aren't all on the same line for each separate picture; I previewed the post, but the preview gave a false preview of what the final product would look like. So, I'm sorry that the page is so messy, but I hope you can follow the pictures.

The first section is the views from Sugar Loaf, then the Sambadrome, then downtown Rio, the Maracana soccer stadium, and the urban forest.

The pictures are the last post before this

Now I'm going to the Leblon beach for a few hours. Bye

2 comments:

  1. Jared! It's so awesome to hear about your trip! It sounds incredible thus far! Let me know when we can skype, slash how to find you on skype. I think I'm just under Elli or Elliana Krandel. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved seeing your pictures. Brazil reminds us of Southern CA. Rio is a beautiful city--especially in pictures.

    Love,
    Grandpa and grandmom

    ReplyDelete